- How to open the zip folders
- Software Requirements
- Refund Policy
- Access to PrintableTreats.com Downloads
You may use the digital clipart and scrapbook papers for commercial use as long as the original files are not sold or distributed. If you use my work for commercial use you must incorporate 50% of your own design.
If you have any questions regarding what is okay and what is not okay please contact Justine at PrintableTreats[@]gmail.com
How to open the zip folders
- For Windows: Right-click the zipped file and choose Extract Here.
- *You can combine all the files into one folder by choosing Extract to (folder name)*
- For Mac: Double-click the zipped file.
- The files available on this website are in JPEG and PNG formats and come packaged in .ZIP folders. You are responsible for having the proper software to download, unzip and use these files. By purchasing the membership you agree to these terms.
- I try to keep each file smaller than 50MB in size but they can reach up to 100MB. Your download experience depends on your individual internet service speed. You can test your current internet speed by visiting http://www.speedtest.net/>
- Here’s a reference table for Estimated File Download Speed based on your internet speed:
Due to the digital nature of the collections (the ability to download and keep files on your personal computer as well as the inability to physically return back the items), there are no refunds for a period for which billing has already occurred.
Does membership give me special access to downloads on PrintableTreats.com?
Membership for this site does not give any special access to downloads on PrintableTreats.com.
PrintableTreats.com is a blog offering free printables to anyone.
PrintableTreatsPremium.com offers exclusive clipart and digital papers collections for members only.
They are two completely different websites.